Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 2 LO 1

So I think I may be falling behind. Maybe my two 2 pg LO's are starting to feel like  a bit of a stretch?? Its Thursday and although I finished the LO last night. I still had to take the photos and edit them for this blog post. So it has taken me all week to do this, but I still have today and the rest of the week to at least attempt to get the 2nd LO done right? wish me luck! I really would like to get 2 in every week but we will see.

SO these are the next set of photos in the the album. I as with ALL my LO's and photos I never know where I am heading. So for this one I knew I wanted to at least us the adorable "Bath tub" cut from the Everyday paper dolls cartridge from Cricut. I ended up cutting out the "Splash" and the tub "shower" part to it from there as well. I knew this cartridge was well money spent. I used the Art Philosophy CTMH cartridge for the letters. I hand cut all the drops that are used.  The paper packet that I used was an old CTMH one called "Building blocks".  I used Heavenly blue, sunkissed yellow, outdoor denim, and white daisy card stock for the rest.

Very straight forward LO

Click to view larger

Click to view larger
Click to view larger




Click to view larger
stay tuned for my next LayOut.

No comments:

Post a Comment