Monday, May 28, 2012

Update/ Flip flaps

Just wanted to update everyone that my 2nd lay out for this past week (Week #2) is temporarily on hold. Its done just decided that I wanted to add some more pictures to it, BUT dont have the space for them on the layout so I will be adding Flip flaps.

What are Flip Flaps? well they are one of the best invention in the Scrapbooking world! (according to me) LOL.

They come in handy when you have about a thousand (well maybe not that many) pictures of the same day, or for the same LO but you cant fit all of them and want to. Well this is where flip flaps come to play! Unfortunately I dont have any on hand so had to order some. As soon as they come in I will be placing the extra photos on to the LO and will be done.  In the mean time I will be working on Week 3 LO 1 so that I dont fall behind.

Here is a picture I found on Google that best shows how the flip flaps work this is for a 4x6 which are the ones I will be using, but they do come in different sizes :) cant wait to get mine!

click to view larger

No comments:

Post a Comment