Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkins with Artiste

Just a VERY quick post to share my latest creation. I made this ADORABLE Pumpkin with the Artiste cartridge!! Took me less than 5 minutes to put together!!

Now I have gotten into trouble.... I have to make about 20 more! (some for orders) :) 


Hope you like this. you can get the Cricut Artiste Cartridge today with me Order HERE

Email me for more questions and details... 


 Cute right????


Here is a Video in detail on how to make your own.






Here is what you get when you order the Artiste Cartridge:


And here is this months Stamp of the month, yours for only $5 when you order $50 or more!



2 comments:

  1. OMG!! OK, I have to make one NOW! Gee, thanks Diana! ;) How big did you make yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I finally posted my pumpkin too, you will have to check it out. You guys are making me have video envy. Nice job, Diva!

    ReplyDelete