Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mojo 261, Avonlea style!

Hey there Everyone!!!

This is a quick post to show this weeks Mojo Monday card. If you haven't checked out Mojo Monday you must! I love them!!! Click HERE to go to their site.

For my card this week I decided to use one of my favorite Paper packs from this Autumn/Winter Idea Book.... Avonlea! So with out much furthere a do here it is:

MOJO261


Here is the sketch that Mojo Monday put out for us to use:




As  you can see I turned it on its side... like I have mentioned before you can "alter" the sketch to fit your needs. So instead of a "flower" I created a swirl with some Bitty pearls, how I still followed the sketch but made it my own? Mojo Monday's is becoming my favorite thing of the week!


Well thats it for this post... Stay tuned for my next one, I am excited I finished up m latest project and I have to type it up for you all... Its s MUST see!

 **Hint** Its also with Avonlea!!! I just really love how BEAUTIFUL this paper pack is! 

Thanks For stopping by! feel free to leave a comment/feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment