Friday, June 22, 2012

8 mini cards from 1 12x12 sheet.

So I created 8 mini cards (3"x3") out of ONE 12"x12" Card Stock! Awesome right?

I used Close to My Heart's Colonial white 12x12 CS to make these cute "mini" cards. So much potential in this!

You will Need:

 Step 1: cut in half

Step 2:  cut into 3" strips

You will get 8 3"x6" strips

Step 3:  Score in the middle

Step 4:  Fold at the score
I made some of these mini cards into "Top" fold cards (Bottom row) and some into "Side" fold cards (Top Row).

 Here is the Final Product!!!  I only took pictures of 3 ;)
 I used Life is tweet stamp set. Available as the SOTM for June!!

Here is the inside of each individual card... 
For the inside of the 1st card I used Nursery bash D1236 (retired stamp set), for the rest Life is tweet S1206
Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy way to create mini cards out of one 12x12 CS!

I made several Happy birthday ones, and several "Thank you" cards!

1 comment: