Friday, August 17, 2012

Wild thing....

So I got in the mood for something a little bit... can we say "Wild"

I have had these papers for quite some time and I knew that I wanted to create some coasters with them. Well I finally made it happen! Check out these SUPER DUPER cute Peacock feather set of 4 coasters:



 They make the PERFECT gift!!!! I have made quite a few sets of these and  I am putting them in my stash for those unexpected "oops I forgot to get" Christmas gifts... LOL





I decided to keep the entire set ALL peacock. I just LOVE peacock feathers!!!! Classy, Wild, Tamed, and Elegant All wrapped up into one ;)










These next ones I was thinking "Wild" but still had animal "print" in mind. Wanted them to be girly but Funky too... I think I was able to make those work well together .

                                                                                                              
                                               







Makes a GREAT house warming gift!!! 



If there is a certain "theme" coaster that you want and dont see it. Feel free to email me: CLICK HERE and I can custom make some for you. All my coasters have heavy duty circle felt pads on all four corners on the bottom.

These will be going into my Etsy shop in case your interested ;)

Thanks for looking :)

Dont forget the CTMH is having a Wonderful promotion! spend $35 and get this Spectacular set of Double D size stamp sets! for $5!! Ready to shop Click HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment