We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects. If you are coming from Darla's Blog then your in the Right Place!
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - http://www.love2createitall.com.
This month we will be showcasing the "Decorative Layer" (shift or no shift) feature of the cartridge.
I have created for you a Birthday card with the Decorative Layer on Pg 49 (no Shift) from the Art Philosophy Booklet. Everything used on this card was cut with the AP cartridge. I used Grey wool bakers twine to hang up my "banner" that I made with my decorative layer. The entire Card from the AP Cartridge is also from the AP cartridge (pg 65 Card layer No shift)
I used Roxie Paper pack which was one of my favorites to use, the Just a Number stamp set (D1514), Black ink for the sentiment, and Tulip ink for the edges of the card.
Here is a side View...
I added a piece of the Roxy B&T paper to the "cut out" on the inside to give it a "wall" per say, I used 3D foam tape to attached it to the inside of the card. This way it created some dimension.
A Closer look at the card:
And of course the Inside:
I kept it simple and sweet.
I hope you enjoyed my Creation and this months AP Cartridge Blog hop. You can purchase any of these products and more on My CTMH site :)
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Wendy Kessler's Blog!
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Diana ~ http://dianasfreemoments.blogspot.com/ )
- Wendy Kessler ~ http://myscrapbookingblog.com
- Eva~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Carolyn ~ http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Stephanie- http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Joanne - http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Laura W. http://scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com
- Kindred Hearts - http://itmakestotalcents.blogspot.com
- Pam Stewart - http://i-candy-scraps.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Mendoza ~ http://www.craftingwithcarolyn.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by! We hope you have enjoyed all of our projects!
I want to Remind you all that I am having a giveaway this month!
**August Giveaway time!**
One lucky winner will get:
- a free paper pack and
- a "A" size stamp set.
To enter the August Giveaway CLICK HERE