Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fresh Start

well I'm very new to this blog thing, so I wanted to create one that I can just post things about anything, I love to scrapbook! I just became a Close to My Heart consultant, I have been considering it for over 6 years and finally did it. I honestly did it for the GREAT products you get for signing up. I do plan on trying to get others to scrapbook, and in the process maybe sell a few things. Plus I love that I get the great discount on items that I need.


Anyway sorry didnt mean to go about being a consultant


So I will be mainly posting about anything that comes to mind... right now I am doing the HCG diet this will be round three for me so I will post how that goes. Also will try to post things that have to do with my scrapbooking.


Right now I am currently getting all my items out of the storage in the garage, I got divorced and put a lot of things away since I got a smaller place for me and my son. So now I am trying to make a VERY tiny space in my bedroom work I will post pictures later on on how that goes, dont expect anything in the next few days lol. trying to make an old tv armoire work. we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment