Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cricut Design studio

alright so very quickly I would like to say that my experiences with Cricut (Provo Craft) have been great! As far as their customer service I honestly cant complain!


I had received the software in like 2008 as a gift, and due to life's unexpected events I never got around to using it. So now finally I have unveiled  about 90% of my scrapbooking items that have been in storage for the past several years and wanted to use them. 


to my surprise, the serial number provided was not correct (I "think" who ever bought this might have gotten it on Ebay). Anyhow, I took my chances and called them. Explained everything (minus my speculations on the purchase on ebay) and in a matter of about 4 minutes they just gave me a NEW serial number! Just like that no questions asked!!


I love customer service like that! this is the second time I have had to deal with them and that's been twice that they exceed my expectations!!!! 


LOVE Provo Craft!! 




Dont forget only 4 more days left to join my team with Close to My Heart in March and get the FREE Cricut Art Philosophy art collection! Click Here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment