Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kindergarten Memories

I finally got to doing my son's Kindergarten School Pictures!  You would think that I would have them done considering that its only 1 pose and a class shot! thats a total of what.... 2 pictures!! Well If your like me and have a job, and a family and get side tracked easily... well you know how long this takes to accomplish.

I want to thank ALL my faithful followers who Read along as often as I blog....

So onto my Lay out:




I have been Hoarding, saving this "Super Hero" Paper Pack from last Catalog, which I LOVED the minute I laid eyes on it!!! It was so right up my little man's alley. I was also able to score the complimentary Super Hero Rub-ons for $1.50 (4 sheets) on the while supplies last section (FYI they are still available!!!) The paper how ever I am sorry to say that it is no longer available. 

Here is what you get with the Rub-on's:

ADORABLE!!!!


Here is the LEFT side of the page:



Since I cut the "Class" Picture a Bit I ended up cutting the School Name out... I turned it into my "Title" piece across both pages. Love when things like that turns out. 

I used the Cricut Artiste Cartridge to cut out ALL the stars.... I then used the Star Rub-on's and put them on top of my Yellow cut out's.

I also used the Artiste Cartridge to cut out that Cute "ripped out page" where I did my journaling on. Now How CUTE is that cut!!! it has 2 of those pages sightly different types of note book pages.



Here is the Right Side:



I thought that the blue background and his White uniform top work WONDERFUL with the paper color scheme.


Hope you enjoyed this quick and Simple Lay Out! 


Don't forget about the Whoooo's your Valentine Kit Promotion going on:

Spend $35 in products and get the Kit for $10!!!


Get EVERYTHING you NEED to make 12 of these ADORABLE treat tubes for Valentines Day!!


Included is this Oh SO ADORABLE stamp set:




No comments:

Post a Comment