Monday, December 10, 2012

Advent Calendar/ current promotions

Quick post, 

I apologize for my absent-ness. Its been REALLY busy in this house. 


So here is my advent calandar that I made for ALL the kids in my family. That means ONE calendar that houses "goodies" for ALL the kids! 



WE like to Jumble up the numbers and look for the number that night. Its the first year that the kids are all excited to be doing the Advent calendar! I am so thrilled that they are enjoying it as much as they are. It was lots of work, Thank goodness for the Advent Calendar WOTG and the Artiste Cartridge which made this project So doable!

Feel free to share your thoughts on this and check out my latest Promotion:

Current Promotions


Free Gift with EVERY Purchase this month on my CTMH site. All you have to do is Join my December 2012 gathering at check out and I will Mail you out your Gift!

Also if you Spend $50 or more this month Close to My Heart is giving you a FREE Bonding memories Glue pen!!! That's 2 free gifts this month!!!



So hurry up and take advantage of all this Great stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment